The smaller group that pansied out took off in the opposite direction and started our climb through part of Cerro Arco. It was beautiful and freezing. It's very dry on the side of Mendoza I was on, so we saw lots of cactus and other plants that survive in dry climates. I'm sorry I'm not a horticulturalist-I'm just proud I know the name of those people without the use of Google! Anywho, we explored, hiked, and climbed up this very huge, very steep hill. I thought there weren't steep hills in this climb-that's why I picked it! Nevertheless, I made it up the steep hill and did the old lady mall walk back to the van so I could sleep forever.
We got back to the base of Cerro Arco and had a nice soup with of course, empanadas. At this point, I would expect nothing less from my Argentina.
![]() |
| I love my friend, Landree, because she picks the easy routes with me. Plus, she had to keep telling people that her name was not Laundry. |
![]() |
| The gang's all here! |
![]() |
| I look like a marshmallow. |
![]() |
| I'm not ashamed to admit that I had pantyhose on and had to take a picture of it. |










No comments:
Post a Comment