Anna Bistro has one of the most beautiful outdoor spaces I've seen at a restaurant. The Baylor group ate there our last night in Mendoza. The judge again so kindly paid for our meal there, but this time there was no monkey cannibalism. We had an appetizer with crackers and cheese and then a salad, roast beef and mashed potatoes was our main meal. Everyone was walking around taking pictures, looking lovely, and acting giddy (probably because of the great wine we had). It didn't take long before we were ready to go out for the remainder of the night, which turned out to be uneventful for me because I'm an old fart and can't stay up too late or I get cranky. We visited our local Irish Pub and gave the Texas Flag as a present to the owner who we got to know better throughout our stay. I walked home fairly early knowing I still had to pack my whole room, say goodbye to my family, and get ready for my Tango dance all by 10 the next morning. I bid chau and walked away knowing the next day would be my last in Mendoza. How tragic!
BUT, I do have some pictures to help you imagine what my last night in Mendoza was like...
 |
| Kaitlin & Bethany! |
 |
| I don't have words. |
 |
| Landree! |
 |
| In front of the Texas Flag. |
 |
| Franco! |
 |
This is a view of the outdoor seating at Anna Bistro.
|
 |
My friend Madeline.
|
My final night in Mendoza was sweet and simple. There weren't goodbyes or even see you later because we all felt that we could easily see each other again at Baylor. It didn't become a cry fest for me until the next day when it really was goodbye.
No comments:
Post a Comment