Monday, May 23, 2011

Packing


Packing was, the least to say, an adventure.  My Madre helped me become an expert with all her nifty tricks and the couch was restored to it´s formal glory. 

When packing I felt that I needed to bring my whole room.  Six weeks for a girl is six weeks! I can´t even begin to explain what it feels like to only have two 50 pound bags to pack 6 weeks worth of girl things in.  I also had to bring gifts for my host family such as spices, because they have very few in Argentina and I brought the girls some Vera Bradley.  I explained to them (as best I could) what Vera Bradley is in the States.  They were appreciative as best as they could be. More posts are coming about my first night with my new la familia.

And, of course, Bam felt that he must come with me to protect me...or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment