San Antonio by 9:35= CHECK
Dallas by 2:00= CHECK
Miami by 7:00= CHECK
Santiago by 6:30 a.m.= CHECK
MENDOZA by 11:00= FINALLY!
First of all, I have never in my life flown by myself. That right there takes some special superman powers. I was struggling all day understanding gate numbers that had changed, flights being delayed, and my very heavy carry-on bags. I then had to climb over people for EVERY flight because I was always the window seat. That was a good thing for the most part but I get anxious about climbing over people's laps thanks to Dane Cook. The worst part of the whole flight experience was in Miami where you have to go back out of security to get to concourse J and then stand in a long line to get checked in for another boarding pass, then walk back through security. Once that was done it was pretty much smooth sailing except for my anxiety about the unknown. I prayed constantly, slept as much as I could, watched a movie, and read on my Nook. It was eventful, but it led me to the best part of all...
No comments:
Post a Comment